In no particular order…
- If I were to rewrite the weekend that resulted in being here now, what would I do differently?
- What are the parts that I would do again?
- What does this remind me of? Any elements that feel familiar?
- Who else has played my opposite role in this situation in the past?
- What’s my pattern here? And am I doing it now? Yes, yes I am.
- What are my options now for consciously and lovingly interrupting this pattern?
- Any scared parts of me from then who need attention and/or safe rooms?
- Talk to the resentment. What does it know?
- Hello, “You’ll Never Get Out Of Bed Again”. You must be one of my fuzzball monsters. What do you need in order to feel safe?
- Would you like to do some coloring?
- What am I sorry about?
- I forgive myself for __________ because ___________.
- Another person I want to forgive is __________ because ____________.
- What’s the most unexpected thing I could do right now that would still feel safe, supportive and congruent?
- If I had stronger, clearer, healthier boundaries, I’d probably…
- The version of me who’s really clear about sovereignty — what would she do?
- Slightly Future Me has already resolved this. What does she wish I knew?
- Without negating the legitimacy of the hard and painful bits, what is useful about this experience?
- What am I learning from this Time in Bed that is going to serve me well with my mission? Note! I don’t have to know what my mission is in order to answer this question.
- What’s next?
- What needs to change in my kingdom?