Danielle Laporte is a genius and this post on forgetting about time management and listening to what gives you a rush is a great reminder. Sometimes you just need to get out of your own way.
1. Arrange your life in such a way that you can practice.
2. When writing, tell from experience.
3. What we say matters.
4. We get one of each moment. No do-overs, no repeats, so it’s best to live on purpose.
5. The body has 9 wounds. It’s each person’s responsibility to dress their own wounds.
6. The only way through is through.
7. The only way through is to live always brokenhearted, open to what arises.
8. Alignment comes from knowing yourself.
What are my guiding principles?